Sunday, July 12, 2009

Simple C/C++ Antispyware?

Hello. I know a fair amount of C and C++ and would like to make (or contribute to an Open Source) antispyware application.





Does anyone know of either;





An open source C or C++ antispyware application I can contribute to?





OR





A C or C++ antispyware codebase which I can then work on?





I have tryed Googling but have found nothing of real interest so far.





Thank you in advance,


From Miki.

Simple C/C++ Antispyware?
I am not sure such a project exists. The only real and credible open source application I am aware of is the ClamAV project. And that is more AV than AS, I am afraid.








Besides, considering the nature of todays parasitic spyware, it is likely that there won't be any 'simple' applications to combat them.





I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable project to develop your skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment